You should use your skills for good action.,🙋🙋👩🏫👩🏫 27/4/2021
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Today 's first session was by Maya Teacher. As usual, the students in the Malayalam Department presented an essay on the role of education in the social problems.
After that, Goby mam was a design class. The teacher talked about Rasputin .
Rasputin was a Russian priest who had talents. But he did not use his skills well. We Should be used it for our community . The founder of our congregation told us that, the way should be as pure as the goal .
Today, the online class continued.First hour was conducted by Ancy mam.she taught about Plato through google classroom . After that it was optinal hours.we did the reading and reflection.Anusha and myself did it through online class. PPT https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H2ICBTKHcNxe9epdfLacFurJXxH8Fk0r/view?usp=drivesdk
DAY-13. MONDAY. 24/01/22 It was the 13th day of my teaching practice.Second online class with the students of standard 8 B. I started new lesson'The Nightingale and the Rose 🌹'by Oscar Wilde.I used audio clip,chart,ppt and images.I played the sounds of some birds for the entry activity.It was interesting.The students read the passages and shared their own ideas and I helped them to find the meaning of difficult words.Some time they didn't give much response so I felt some difficulty DAY-14. TUESDAY. 25/01/2022 It was the third online class in my teaching practice and also the first online class with the students of standard 8 D.I started new lesson 'The Nightingale and the Rose 🌹' by Oscar Wilde.I used the teaching aids such as Audio, image,ppt, and chart. The students were very active.At the end of the class one of the students shared the summary. DAY-15. ...
Comments
Post a Comment